London Sport Academy- School of Rhythmic Gymnastics is a place where the highly qualified gymnastics coaches in London make every effort to create the most positive and rewarding rhythmic gymnastics experience for your child. We create young champions in a positive atmosphere that enhances self-esteem and confidence. Check out our gymnasts’ results of competitions, including International, Regional and National events, to see for yourself how it works.
Bring your kids to our gymnastics school and we’ll do everything possible to develop their skills and reveal potential. Every child, regardless of skill level, will feel the warmth of participation and support, from the very beginning.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for current promotions, schedule and details.
INFORMATION ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS
All gymnasts must have full British Gymnastics Membership which can be purchased from the British Gymnastics Website.
Gymnasts, who do not hold a valid British Gymnastics Membership, will not be able to attend training sessions.
The club Membership fee is £30 + and must be paid annually by all members of London Sport Academy.
LSA Club membership fee is using for administration course, coaches and judges educations, coaches and judges competitions travel expenses.
INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENTS
LSA accepting bank transfers and cash payments.
Please make sure that you choose the correct bank account (each branch have it's own) to pay your fees.
We are taking trimester payments.
Stratford/SportsDock bank details: HERE
Putney bank details: HERE
Members, who have not completed their payment in time are not allowed to join classes. LSA retains the right to sit a gymnast during the class if the fees are outstanding.
Our classes are now over subscribed in order to secure your child’s place please insure that subscriptions are paid by due dates. If fees are not paid by the deadline the Club will assume the place for your child is no longer required. Any late payments that are accepted will incur a administration charge. The invoices for the next term are issued 2 weeks before the current term ends and must be paid in full within the first week of the new term. £10 late payment fee must be added after this deadline.
Membership, Payments, Classes and Attendance
1. Gymnasts, who do not hold a valid BG Membership, will not be able to attend training sessions.
2. Club Membership fee is £30 + and must be paid annually by all members.
3. LSA will not refund or credit any fees if you miss a class or choose to stop attending classes before the end of the term. Pro-rata discount is available only to new members who join the Club in the middle of the term. Refund is only available for more than 2 weeks absence caused by medical conditions and confirmed with a doctor’s letter. To receive a refund, please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
4. Members, who have not completed their payment in time are not allowed to join classes. LSA retains the right to sit a gymnast during the class, if the fees are outstanding.
5. Our classes are now over subscribed in order to secure your child’s place please insure that subscriptions are paid by due dates. If fees are not paid by the deadline the Club will assume the place for your child is no longer required. Any late payments that are accepted will incur a administration charge.
6. Missed sessions are not transferable to other sessions or gymnasts.
7. A month’s notice is required should you decide to leave the Club
8. Students are expected to attend at least 90% of their classes. If injured or on holiday, please notify our Administrator. We have a long waiting list of eager children who will fill place if attendance is low.
9. The invoices for the next term are issued 2 weeks before the current term ends and must be paid in full within the first week of the new term. £10 late payment fee must be added after this deadline.
10. When the payment is not received during the first week of the term the child will not be admitted to the training session. When the payment is still not received by the end of the fourth week of the term the Club reserves the right to apply to the Court.
What if you don't want your child to be a professional rhythmic gymnasts, but just desire her to be more active and participate in rhythmic gymnastics in order to be fit?
Does it make sense to start early, if you are intended to participate in the recreational section of rhythmic gymnastics?
The answer is «Yes»!
A child, who begins doing rhythmic gymnastics early, acquires a set of unique opportunities to improve the quality of living and gets a good start. If your daughter is not involved in any kind of sports yet, consider the opportunity for her to start rhythmic gymnastics classes in order to allow your child to do the following:
The child, participating in gymnastics, grows up a flexible, strong and sturdy. Due to physical exercises and healthy life habits gymnasts are less susceptible to disease than their peers.
RG involves graceful body movements, agility, flexibility and balance. RG helps girls move confidently and gracefully. By bringing your daughter to RG classes you can help her avoid teenage awkwardness, improve self-esteem and self-confidence, getting elegance and gracefulness through gymnastics.
Due to the necessity to perform routines under intense pressure and practice the same skills over and over again gymnast develop strong character.
Parents of a gymnast don’t have to worry that she’ll feel embarrassed in an unfamiliar environment or scared to new circumstances.
Bad companies and bad habits tend not to affect those, who are engaged in RG. Gymnasts simply do not have time for alcohol and discos. Well-built schedule and priority setting are critically important at the early age, laying the foundations for the child's behaviour in the future.
The habit to constantly monitor each movements and body position provides graceful and elegant manner of social behaviour.
RG is a unique combination of sport, dance and art. None of workout is not like the other. RG encourages creativity allowing the gymnast to express herself in a unique and individual way. RG provide your daughter with an opportunity to creatively express her feelings and emotions through different periods of her life.
Kids who are trying on the carpet to prove to themselves and others that they are the best – they then achieve in life more than their peers. Through training rhythmic gymnasts gain the ability to never give up – a very important quality that helps them to succeed in other aspects of life.