1. All LSA members, parents and staff must adhere to the specific rules of the venues we run classes in.
2. All gymnasts need to have a Club Uniform and their own Rhythmic Gymnastics equipment. (Uniform, equipment and other merchandise can be ordered via our Club Merchandise Officer).
3. All gymnasts need to bring a water bottle to training. No fizzy drinks, food or chewing gum is allowed in the gym.
4. All long hair must be tied up neatly and no jewellery is allowed. Anyone wearing earrings will be asked to remove them or cover them with tape or a plaster
5. Kids under 13 years of age must be accompanied by adult before and after each session
6. The child’s attendance book should be handed to their coach at the beginning of the lesson.
7. Children under 5 may feel distressed in unfamiliar place, so we kindly ask the Under 5 new joiners’ parents not to leave the premises during the first 3-4 sessions.
8. Parents are not allowed to come inside of training area during any classes. Children progress better if parents do not distract them. It’s dangerous to communicate with your child whilst training
9. Parents need to ensure that the child has had a drink and been to the toilet before the session starts to minimize disruption. 10. Parents need to arrive on time to collect theirs kids or to let LSA know in case of lateness.
10. Parents need to arrive on time to collect their kids or to let LSA know in case of lateness.
11. Parents should inform us in advance if the child will not be attending a session.
12. As the training sessions run one-by-one the coaches do not have an opportunity to answer parents’ enquiries. If you have any questions, please, contact our administrator and your concern will be addressed
13. LSA will not tolerate any abuse, bullying or threatening to our coaches and any LSA staff. Rudeness, insults, unreasonable demands, unreasonable persistence, managing unacceptable actions, discrimination on any grounds (skin colour, nationality, sexual orientation), physical and mental abuse are prohibited and their use by any gymnast or parent, especially in front of the children, could result in termination of membership.
1. The Parents warrant that the information provided on the Registration Form is accurate and up to date. It is the Parents/Guardians’ responsibility to ensure that they update LSA in writing of any change in medical conditions or contact details.
2. It is the Parents/Guardians’ responsibility to inform LSA of any special medical conditions at the point of joining.
3. Parents/Guardians agree to accept the sole responsibility for their child immediately before and after the end of the class. It is the Parent/Guardian responsibility to ensure their child’s safety while in the changing rooms, toilets, reception and waiting areas as well as the safe entry of their child to the Sports hall and vice versa.
4. Parents/Guardians are responsible for bringing their child on time for the class. Warm up is an essential part of the training and the child’s potential absence from the first part of the lesson could result in injuries.
5. Parents/Guardians take full responsibility for their children’s personal belongings such as clothes, shoes and bags. Coaches and officials of LSA are not held responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items in the Sports hall or the facility.
6. Parents/Guardians are advised to accept official judgments regarding their child’s behaviour and development. LSA strongly discourages challenging and arguing with club coaches and officials.
7. Parents/Guardians’ should not use personal phone numbers of coaches and stuff.
8. LSA follows strict anti-discriminatory policies. Everyone in the club will receive equal treatment.
9. If you have cause to complain about our service, please turn to the club’s Welfare Officer.
10. It is the Parents’ responsibility to make sure the child is familiarized with Gymnast’s Code of Conduct.
Parents Code of Conduct
1. Parents must ensure their child arrives on time for their session.
2. Parents must deliver their child into the gym to ensure their child’s coach is present and also collect them from the gym to ensure they are safely returned to a responsible adult at the end of a training session.
3. Parents must ensure their child is appropriately dressed for gymnastics and has a water bottle, hair tied up, no jewellery etc. 4. Parents must ensure their child understands that they must follow the instructions of the coaching staff at all times.
5. Parents must inform the coaches of any condition their child may have that may affect their participation in the session.
6. Parents must ensure all necessary paperwork is complete, training and competition fees are paid on time or discuss any problems confidentially with the club treasurer.
7. Parents must encourage their child to value their own performance and not just the result. Winning is not within their control, their own effort is!
8. Parents must appreciate and respect the efforts of the coaches and club officials in the development of their children and understand that success in gymnastics takes many, many years of hard work and dedication.
9. Parents should support the efforts of the coaches and committee members and assist where possible by lending your help and expertise to further the objects of the Club.
10. For the safety and welfare of all Club members, Parents should share and report any concerns they may have to a coach, committee member or the Child Protection Officer (CPO).
11. Parents must recognize their child’s efforts, improvement and successes in every form and encourage them to understand that although trying to win is important, that it shouldn't be all and end all!
Gymnast’s Code of Conduct
1. Gymnasts should follow carefully all the instructions given by coaches and behave in an appropriate manner.
2. Gymnasts must adhere to the rules and respect coaches, judges and their decisions.
3. Gymnasts must respect fellow club members.
4. Gymnasts must display professional and respectful conduct whilst representing the club at competitions or other events.
5. Gymnasts must inform the head coach of any injuries or illness they may have before or during the session.
6. Gymnasts are not allowed to leave the premises without the permission of the Head Coach for their safety and security reasons. Under 13s should remain with coaches at the end of a session until collected by their parent or guardian.