YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. All gymnasts, who attend LSA classes on regular bases must have full British Gymnastics Membership which can be purchased from the British Gymnastics Website.
2. Gymnasts, who do not hold a valid British Gymnastics Membership, will not be able to attend training sessions.
3. The club Membership fee is £30 + and must be paid annually by all members of London Sport Academy.
LSA Club membership fee is using for administration course, coaches and judges educations, coaches and judges competitions travel expenses.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO TRY
1. Book your trial class. To book your trial class you will need to fill the online form HERE
2. Our administrators will contact you to provide the details of a trial class as soon as one becomes available using the contact details which you have provided.
3. For the first class, you will need to bring filled and signed contract, which you can download HERE, one passport picture of your child and copy of your child's passport.
EQUIPMENT YOUR CHILD NEEDS
All gymnasts need to have their own Rhythmic Gymnastics equipment (rope, hoop, clubs, ribbon). Uniform, equipment and other merchandise can be ordered via our Club Administrators or HERE.
Our Safeguarding Policy can be found HERE. Please read carefully. Important information.
Our Privacy Notice can be found HERE. Please read carefully. Important information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Terms and Conditions can be found HERE. Please read carefully. Important information.
International Rhythmic Gymnastics Rules can be found HERE.