TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General Agreement
1. All LSA members, parents, and staff must adhere to the specific rules of the venues we run classes in.
2. All gymnasts need to have a Club Uniform and their own Rhythmic Gymnastics equipment. Uniform, equipment and other merchandise can be ordered via our Club Merchandise Officer.
3. All gymnasts need to bring a water bottle to training. No fizzy drinks, food or chewing gum is allowed in the gym.
4. All long hair must be tied up neatly and no jewelry is allowed. Anyone wearing earrings will be asked to remove them or cover them with tape or a plaster
5. Kids under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult before and after each session
6. Parents should not leave until the children are signed in by their coach at the beginning of the session.
7. Children under 5 may feel distressed in an unfamiliar place, so we kindly ask the Under 5 new joiners’ parents not to leave the premises during the first 3-4 sessions.
8. Parents are not allowed to come inside of training area during any classes. Children progress better if parents do not distract them. It’s dangerous to communicate with your child whilst training
9. Parents need to ensure that the child has had a drink and been to the toilet before the session starts to minimize disruption.
10. Parents need to arrive on time to collect their kids or to let LSA know in case of lateness.
11. Parents should inform us in advance if the child will not be attending a session.
12. As the training sessions run one-by-one the coaches do not have an opportunity to answer parents’ enquiries. If you have any questions, please, contact our administrator and your concern will be addressed.
13. LSA will not tolerate any abuse, bullying or threatening to our coaches and any LSA staff. Rudeness, insults, unreasonable demands, unreasonable persistence, managing unacceptable actions, discrimination on any grounds (skin colour, nationality, sexual orientation), physical and mental abuse are prohibited and their use by any gymnast or parent, especially in front of the children, could result in termination of membership.
2. Parents obligations
1. The Parents warrant that the information provided on the Registration Form is accurate and up to date. It is the Parents/Guardians’ responsibility to ensure that they update LSA in writing of any change in medical conditions or contact details.
2. It is the Parents/Guardians’ responsibility to inform LSA of any special medical conditions at the point of joining.
3. Parents/Guardians agree to accept the sole responsibility for their child immediately before and after the end of the class. It is the Parent/Guardian’s responsibility to ensure their child’s safety while in the changing rooms, toilets, reception and waiting areas as well as the safe entry of their child to the Sports hall and vice versa.
4. Parents/Guardians are responsible for bringing their child on time for the class.
Warm up is essential part of the training and the child’s potential absence from the first part of the lesson could result in injuries.
5. Parents/Guardians take full responsibility for their children’s personal belongings such as clothes, shoes and bags. Coaches and officials of LSA are not held responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items in the Sports hall or the facility.
6. Parents/Guardians are advised to accept official judgments regarding their child’s behavior and development. LSA strongly discourages challenging and arguing with club coaches and officials.
7. Parents/Guardians’ should not use personal phone numbers of coaches and stuff.
8. LSA follows strict anti-discriminatory policies. Everyone in the club will receive equal treatment.
9. If you have cause to complain about our service, please turn to the club’s Welfare Officer.
10. It is the Parents’ responsibility to make sure the child is familiarized with Gymnast’s Code of Conduct.
3. Gymnast’s Code of Conduct
1. Gymnasts should follow carefully all the instructions given by coaches and behave in appropriate manner.
2. Gymnasts must adhere to the rules and respect coaches, judges and their decisions.
3. Gymnasts must respect fellow club members.
4. Gymnasts must display professional and respectful conduct whilst representing the club at competitions or other events.
5. Gymnasts must inform the head coach of any injuries or illness they may have before or during the session.
6. Gymnasts are not allowed to leave the premises without permission of the Head Coach for their safety and security reasons. Under 13s should remain with coaches at the end of a session until collected by their parent or guardian.
4. Parents Code of Conduct
1. Parents must ensure their child arrives on time for their session.
2. Parents must deliver their child into the gym to ensure their child’s coach is present and also collect them from the gym to ensure they are safely returned to a responsible adult at the end of a training session.
3. Parents must ensure their child is appropriately dressed for gymnastics and has a water bottle, hair tied up, no jewelry etc.
4. Parents must ensure their child understands that they must follow the instructions of the coaching staff at all times.
5. Parents must inform the coaches of any condition their child may have that may affect their participation in the session.
6. Parents must ensure all necessary paperwork is complete, training and competition fees are paid on time or discuss any problems confidentially with the club treasurer.
7. Parents must encourage their child to value their own performance and not just the result. Winning is not within their control, their own effort is!
8. Parents must appreciate and respect the efforts of the coaches and club officials in the development of their children and understand that success in gymnastics takes many, many years of hard work and dedication.
9. Parents should support the efforts of the coaches and committee members and assist where possible by lending your help and expertise to further the objects of the Club.
10. For the safety and welfare of all Club members, Parents should share and report any concerns they may have to a coach, committee member or the Child Protection Officer (CPO).
11. Parents must recognize their child’s efforts, improvement and successes in every form and encourage them to understand that although trying to win is important, that it shouldn't be all and end all!
1. All coaches must ensure that safe environment is provided at all times.
2. Coaches must be immediately accessible and never leave the premises while a session is in progress.
3. Gymnastics is a sport, which requires a high level of safety and discipline. Therefore, coaches are allowed to use an appropriate level of verbal discipline if they deem necessary to avoid accidents and minimize injuries.
4. Coaches are allowed to use British Gymnastics supporting techniques when helping the gymnast understand the correct position, shape or movement.
5.Coaches have the rights to sit a gymnast out of class if she does not follow the club’s rules and safety regulations.
6. Membership, Payments, Classes, and Attendance
1. Gymnasts, who do not hold a valid BG Membership, will not be able to attend training sessions.
2. Club Membership fee is £30 and must be paid annually by all members.
3. LSA will not refund or credit any fees if you miss a class or choose to stop attending classes before the end of the term. Pro-rata discount is available only to new members who join the Club in the middle of the term. Refund is only available for more than 2 weeks absence caused by medical conditions and confirmed with a doctor’s letter. To receive a refund, please, send an email to .
4. Members, who have not completed their payment in time are not allowed to join classes. LSA retains the right to sit a gymnast during the class, if the fees are outstanding.
5. Our classes are now oversubscribed in order to secure your child’s place please insure that subscriptions are paid by due dates. If fees are not paid by the deadline the Club will assume the place for your child is no longer required. Any late payments that are accepted will incur a administration charge.
6. Missed sessions are not transferable to other sessions or gymnasts.
A month’s notice is required should you decide to leave the Club
7. Students are expected to attend at least 90% of their classes. If injured or on holiday, please notify our Administrator. We have a long waiting list of eager children who will fill place if attendance is low.
8. The invoices for the next term are issued 2 weeks before the current term ends and must be paid in full within the first week of the new term. £10 late payment fee must be added after this deadline.
9. When the payment is not received during the first week of the term the child will not be admitted to the training session. When the payment is still not received by the end of the fourth week of the term the Club reserves the right to apply to the Court.
Gymnastics is a sport which requires commitment and LSA strongly recommends full attendance. There are new skills learned in almost every class and missing trainings could result in failure at the end-of-term exam or non-participation in group routines.
We are taking trimester payment only.
If a child misses classes without warning for 2 weeks in advance or without official doctor confirmation (in case of illness), the fee is not returned.
Please note, if you decide to leave us we require one month notice. Payment not refundable.
Club Membership- £30 per year
British Gymnastics membership- £7-£45 p/year depending on the level of membership
Need to be purchased by parents via British Gymnastics Federation.